As the Principal of Charlotte’s only international school, I've had the opportunity to ponder about what makes our schools such a unique place for children to learn, grow, and achieve.
- I could say that it's the highly skilled, British-trained, and experienced teachers who carefully construct exciting and meaningful learning opportunities.
- I could point to the high international standards and expectations that secure exceptional outcomes.
- I could speak about the tried-and-trusted curricula that use contemporary thinking and a global approach.
- I could equally say it's the nurturing, dynamic environment and our truly personalized approach to learning, which allows children to be all that they can be.
- I could also tell you that it's our school community, both here in Charlotte with our families and across the globe through Nord Anglia Education.
The truth is: it's all the above.
I'm constantly amazed by the heights that our children can reach when a few simple things come together. It's a privilege to lead this school and the people who make it so special.
Over the last eleven years, our school has continued to expand, developing programs for children from the ages of 18 months to 18 years of age — including the International General Certificates of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the world-renowned International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Our Early Years Foundation Stage consistently delivers exceptional high levels of achievement that is second to none in Charlotte. Our Primary (Elementary) School then builds on this success, developing skillful, confident, resilient, curious learners with a hunger to learn more about the world. Our Middle and High Schools further shape students into caring, reflective global citizens, ready for the most rigorous of exams (the IGCSE and the IBD) — all while our students are empowered to become successful, independent learners and future leaders.
A website can only convey a sense of a school. To really appreciate and understand what makes us unique and the right place for your child to thrive, I personally invite you to come and meet us. I welcome you to meet our students, walk through our classrooms, and speak with our teachers. Only then will you learn why we're the real jewel in the crown of Charlotte.
I look forward to personally welcoming you.