Learning that's playful and purposeful
Following the framework of the International Early Years Curriculum - our teachers introduce children to a variety of engaging topics throughout the year – such as 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Happy, Healthy Me'. Our teachers also support individual learning needs by using the children's interests to plan purposeful learning opportunities.
We ensure your child is highly involved in their own learning, and we support their curiosity by empowering them to take on new and exciting learning opportunities.
- Focuses on the development of the whole child
- Is based on principles of learning through purposeful play
- Tailors fun and practical activities to develop literacy and math concepts
Seven key areas
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Personal, social, and emotional development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
A balance of support and challenge
We approach these age-related objectives with the understanding that your child may have areas where they’ll need to be challenged beyond the objectives; or alternatively, may have areas where they need to be supported to achieve their goals.
To this end, we’ll track and document your child’s progress on an online learning profile, where our teachers highlight key experiences and learning moments.