The BISW Parents' Association (PA) enhances the student experience and promotes excellence in BISW's international education by facilitating collaboration between BISW families, the school administration, and the DC community. There are many different opportunities for parents and guardians to participate in the BISW Parents' Association. Find the PA Board breakdown here.
To achieve goals, the BISW PA:
- Brings the school community together through social functions and student-focused activities
- Builds partnerships between the school and parents and guardians
- Serves as a line of communication between the parents and guardians and the school
- Advocates for the priorities parents and guardians priorities
- Utilizes the skills and experience of the parents and guardians for the benefit of the school
Please refer to the BISW Parents' Association resources for all upcoming events and information by the PA: