I am writing with some information on the Year 7 History trip to Carnuntum, Austria which will take place on Thursday 19th October. The purpose of this activity is to support students’ enjoyment and understanding of our Roman Empire topic.
- Parent help: If any parents would like to accompany us to help with the supervision of this trip, please contact me on the email address below. We would be most grateful.
- Transportation: We will travel by private coach.
- Clothing: Students will need suitable outdoor clothing including a waterproof jacket in case of rain. Students do not need to wear school uniform.
- Lunch: Students should bring packed lunch. For those students who normally have school lunch, a packed lunch will be provided.
- Passports: Carnuntum is in Austria. Students must bring their passport.
- We will leave school at 09.00 and return before 14.45
Please complete the consent form and hand in to me or Ms Conway.
Thank you for your support and I hope your child enjoys the day.