The British International School Bratislava is located on two campuses in Dúbravka, a leafy suburb of Bratislava.
The Nursery is located on Dolinskeho street, Early Years, Primary and Secondary (Years 1-13) on the campus on Peknikova. (Early Years and Year 1 at Peknikova 4, Years 2-13 at Peknikova 6). Dolinskeho and Peknikova are a 5-minute walk from each other.
Our students enjoy the benefits of a range of facilities:
- Younger students in our Primary School enjoy the following facilities:
- Large, light and airy classrooms with room for play as well as formal learning
- Primary library
- ICT room
- Primary Kitchen
- Older students at our Secondary School learn in subject-dedicated classrooms. Those facilities include:
- 6 modern, well-equipped Science labs
- 1 special ICT room with film technology
- The large library is a fabulous space with dedicated areas for IB students and a suite of computers for research, alongside shelves of books and periodicals
- 2 bubble gyms in winter
- New all-weather sporting surface
- A dance studio
- Basketball courts
- A 200 meter athletics track
- A half-size Astroturf football pitch
- A 1.296 m2 outdoor field providing a wide range of sporting opportunities including football, basketball, tennis or badminton.
- Playgrounds for the younger children are provided with high quality and stimulating play equipment
- Multipurpose hall/theatre