Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organization, with campuses located across 29 countries in North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 69 schools educate more than 65,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (7:30AM to 3:30PM)
- Salary: NISC Teacher Salary Scale
- Expect Employment Start Date: 11 January 2021
Join our fast-paced international environment, and you will deliver the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program and Diploma Program in Mathematics. MYP or DP experience is preferred but training will be given to staff new to the curriculum. You will challenge your students to set ambitious targets for themselves and seek out and implement innovative teaching practices to enhance the student experience and outcomes.
- To teach pupils who are assigned to a class within the school and to carry out such associated duties as are reasonably assigned by the Head of Secondary.
- To promote the ‘mission’ and philosophy of the school ensuring that children are working towards being International citizens.
- Ensuring that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs and to be flexible and adjust to the needs of the school, actively contributing to its development and growth.
- Demonstrates thorough curriculum knowledge, can teach and assess effectively, take responsibility for professional development and has pupils who achieve.
- Able to create a classroom culture where there are no limits to what can be achieved, you will have a university degree in your specialist subject, a teaching qualification plus considerable teaching experience and knowledge of the curriculum. Receptive to feedback and ready to embrace change, you will be keen to share best practice with colleagues and peers.
- A strong ambassador for the school, you will be able to develop new ways to engage students and parents with the wider school and Nord Anglia Education community. Your strong motivation and communication skills will also enable you to create a feeling of energy, excitement and personal investment within the classroom. You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions for Cambodia.
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 20 December 2020
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both your country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.