On behalf of myself and everyone here at Léman, I would like to wish you all a very happy Mid Autumn Festival and National Holiday. It has been a very different, but very rewarding, first half term here in school, and I appreciate the ongoing support of families as well as the hard work of our teachers here on campus. We look forward to seeing many of you return to the city now that entry regulations have eased, and wish you a smooth and pleasant journey if travelling.
Please do pay attention to the travel advice shared in Friday’s newsletter, and wherever you spend the holiday, I wish you a safe, healthy and happy time.
1. Based on the local government’s requirements, staff and students shall not go overseas or any high/medium risk areas.
2. Take necessary precautions while you are out, plan the trip properly and avoid the densely populated places.
3. Pay attention to and take care of the family members’ health condition; Go to the hospital timely if have symptoms such as coughing, fever and etc.
4. All students shall fill out the “Léman International School Chengdu Pupil Health Record” daily and submit this form to the homeroom teacher/advisor on the first day back to school (October 12).
5. If any students plan to go out side of Sichuan, please fill out the survey here to register your relevant information in advance.
6. If there is any other notifications from the government later about travel during the October break, we will share the information as soon as possible.