What can you expect?
Every virtual primary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
An important part of our primary curriculum and educational environment is our Personal Social and Emotional Development and we pride ourselves here at BST at ensuring that your children make connections with each other, with our BST community and with our global community so that they feel confident, secure, valued and happy!
Through our Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
What does a primary virtual school day look like?
Take a look at the Virtual School Experience…