Welcome to The British School of Tashkent, your child’s “Home away from Home”. We would like to invite all parents, teachers and friends to join the PTFA and attend our meetings regularly.
Welcome to The British School of Tashkent, your child’s “Home away from Home”. We would like to invite all parents, teachers and friends to join the PTFA and attend our meetings regularly. We would like to form even better relationships with parents, teachers and friends through this organisation, that will help enrich the whole educational experience of our children and hope to do the same for you.
The plan is to have at monthly PTFA General Membership meetings during the 2020/2021 Academic Year. Dates for these meetings will be communicated well in advance and will be held on Thursday evenings, so parents who work may also attend.
The Main Purpose of BST’s PTFA will be to:
- Serve as a bridge between parents, friends, staff and the BST community.
- Facilitate communication between parents, friends, staff and the Principal.
- Welcome new families.
- As a PTFA, provide structure and leadership to our school community.
- Promote the welfare of our students within the home, school and community.
- Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support BST and advance the education of the pupils.
- Sponsoring programs of interest to the students, parents, friends and teachers of BST that continue to develop the school.
- Help with securing adequate child protection and safeguarding laws for the care and protection of all our students.
- Establish closer relationships between the home and school so that parents, friends and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of all our students.
- Develop united efforts between teachers, friends and parents to ensure all students are given the highest advantage in physical, mental and social education.