Heidi Hendry has a Masters in Information Technology from Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. Heidi has worked at British International School, Hanoi which is a Nord Anglia school in Vietnam, schools in Australia and Morocco and various companies in senior IT roles.
- Bachelor of Science - Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Masters of Information Technology (Data Analytics) - Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, Microsoft Australia
- Google G-Suite Administrator, Google
- Apple Certified Associate, Apple Australia
- Launching Innovation in Schools - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S.A
- Certificate IV - Training and Assessment - Australia
- HP Accredited Platform Specialist: Desktops, Notebooks, Workstations, Printers
- Project Management Professional - Sydney Australia
Heidi has worked in IT for 22 years for large multi-nationals, mining companies, NGO’s and schools. She is a project manager, network specialist and data scientist. Heidi prides herself on making sure teachers and students have access to the tools they need to perform and never settles for ‘good enough’ when it comes to reaching that goal.
Heidi is an avid reader, roller derby fan and enjoys walking her two, well-travelled dogs with her husband, Stefan, who will teaching MYP Design. She has two teenage children who will be students at NISC and like them, Heidi is excited to be joining the school and becoming a part of the community.