Every new school year is an exciting time for teachers and students and in preparation it is important that we remind ourselves of the high standards of appearance we expect from our students.
The school uniform remains unchanged this year, with the coloured House t-shirts being an appropriate alternative to the white PE shirts.
- The uniform states that completely black, leather footwear must be worn and all teachers across school will be reminding the students of this from the first day back, this will be enforced.
- The use of trolley bags are not permitted in school as they have proved to be hazardous as school staff and students move around the building. We would greatly appreciate it if you can provide your child with the backpack as per school uniform.
- Shoes should be leather shoes and not trainers or canvas.
- Trousers must be the standard fitting trousers from ZAK’s, rather than the tight fitting (or skinny) trousers. Zak’s do offer a tailored trouser fitting service.
- Students are permitted to wear a subtle ear-stud, and no other jewellery.
- In addition, long hair needs to be tied back, and no make-up and nail varnish is allowed to be worn.
Your support with this is greatly appreciated.