Sport is an essential part of life at BIS Abu Dhabi and we aim to play it in the right spirit, with the support of parents. This is something that we value greatly and want to enhance for the future.
- Please ensure your child has all the necessary attire and equipment to take part in their school sporting life, taking full advantage of all the opportunities available to them.
- Attend as many matches as possible: your presence will not only boost the team’s confidence but will help to engender a ‘family spirit’ within the school.
- If your child is unable to participate in Physical Education lessons, fixtures or training sessions, a written letter or email must be sent to the lead member of staff explaining the reason.
- Please make sure that your child is collected at the correct time, unless organised and agreed with the lead member of staff. Failure to follow this could lead to the removal of your child from the club/activity.
- Please ensure you are punctual, have the right attire and equipment to take part in sport fully and that you always give the absolute best you can give.
- Always strive to achieve more than you did previously, being supportive to your team mates and staff.
- Maintain the highest standards of behaviour and ensure that the reputation of BIS Abu Dhabi is only enhanced by your actions.
Our parents, students and staff are expected to maintain the highest standards of conduct and in order to help maintain our good reputation we would appreciate your support in upholding our core values:
- Show respect to officials, opposition players and parents
- Support through plenty of encouragement and positive comments only
- Applaud good play from both sides
- Keep in mind the process and way we play is more important than the final result
- Enjoy the spectacle and show your enthusiasm to the players