Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist the Head of High school
- To support the High School Senior Leadership Team
- To manage all school trips ,field trips , staff training trip.
Assisting the Head of High School and support the High School Senior Leadership Team:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff.
- Other job as assigned.
Managing all school trips, field trips, staff training trips.
- Coordinate all aspects of both local and overseas field trips and sports trips (accommodation, transportation, meals, tickets and emergency plans)
- Manage the booking of staff training air plane ticket, accommodation.
- General office duties to support office activities: opening and distributing mail; upkeep of notice boards; filing; photocopying, collation of materials for offer/joining packs; updating transfer spreadsheet with details of transfer students.
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with enquiries based on policy, procedures and guidance from senior staff.
- Dealing with tight deadlines and competing demands.
- Decision Making
- Prioritize own work in most cases.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as team member whilst under pressure
- IT literate: Microsoft Office and experience using databases
- Ability to organize and manage large volumes of inquiries and paperwork
St Andrews is committed to ensuring the safety of all our students, and expects all staff to share the same commitment (see our Child Protection Code of Conduct). No teacher will be appointed without at least two references, including one from the most recent employer, a ten year criminal record check and relevant regional Prohibition Order/DBS checks.
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 July 2018, with applications being reviewed as they are received.
We need all applications in English version only and all candidates must be strong in English.
Location: St. Andrews International School Bangkok (High School)
Contact person: Khun Anila
Address: 1020 Sukhumvit Road and at 9 Pridi Panomyong 20, Sukhumvit 71
Phone number: 0-20569555 Ext. 587