The British International School of Houston has just moved into a state-of-the-art campus. We cater for students from age 3 to 18 and feature extensive sports, science and arts facilities set in green and spacious 33-acre grounds. With 2200 seats of capacity it is one of the largest international schools in America.
We seek to appoint a Receptionist/Registrar to work as part of our Marketing and Admission team, from November 2016.
With proven organizational and personnel skills you will be an excellent communicator who gets on well with colleagues, students and parents within an international and multi-cultural setting. Amongst other things, you will have a good sense of humour and will be driven by your passion for customer care.
In fulfilling the requirements of the post, the successful candidate will demonstrate essential professional characteristics, and in particular will:
- Work as part of our MAC team to be the welcoming ‘face of the school’;
- Contribute to building a positive school culture;
- Be an American Citizen (to meet visa processing requirements);
- Engage with colleagues, parents and student students in a welcoming and professional manner;
- Work with the administrative team as needed;
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Promote the wider aspirations and values of the school in line with the school’s strategic plan;
- Work with the MAC team to continue to grow student enrolment.
As the British International School Houston is a member of the Nord Anglia Education family of premium international schools, the successful candidate will be joining an international team in which thoughts and ideas are shared around the globe. This is an exciting time to be joining Nord Anglia Education. We are the world’s leading premium schools organisation with a family of 42 schools across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and America responsible for the education of c 30,000 students.
To Apply: Please send your CV, letter of application and the details of two professional referees to Pauline.email@example.com
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible but no later than Thursday 3rd November 2016.