We are looking for a Administrative Assistant to join our team to ensure the efficient day to day running of the school. You will support the Heads of School and Staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. You should have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Whole School Attendance – via school system
- Arranging and organising schedules for School Photography, Medical Screenings etc.
- Updating School handbooks and map as and when needed.
- Creating spreadsheets and sign up information for parents via website.
- Assisting with admin support for student reports
- Creating and issuing ID badges
- Responsible for inputting and retrieving data from ISAMS (School Management System)
- Administrative duties such as typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Library cover as required
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Essential)