Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to Marketing & Public Relations Manager in terms of market research projects, and utilise the data obtained to help determine current marketing effectiveness.
- Will help to ensure the effective distribution of current promotional materials and monitor stock levels of all materials produced by the Marketing and Graphics teams.
- Will actively search for new marketing opportunities which will involve communicating effectively with outside agencies, making contacts and helping to facilitate the distribution of promotional material.
- To attend and represent the school at some public/business functions.
- To help with the day to day correspondence both internally and externally.
- To liaise with vendors at all stages of production, from getting competitive quotes to ensuring that delivery meets with BIS expectations.
- To assist with regular website updates.
- Maintain advertising and media files – correspondence, press releases, magazine advertising, digital listings, forums and competitor database etc.
- Will attend and contribute to weekly meetings with the Marketing Team to discuss creative direction.
- To generally assist and support the Marketing and Public Relations Manager in any of her roles.
- May perform other assignments, as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Vietnamese Citizen
- 1-3 years marketing experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field or study; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Creative, highly organized, detail-oriented, ability to meet deadlines and work in team.
- Have good English skills in writing and speaking.
- Dynamic personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to network effectively and develop good contact sources.
- Candidates with some experience with Graphic Design, Photography and/or Videography (including editing) would be preferred.
Ensure Safeguarding of all students by:
- Pass all Child Protection issues onto the Designated Senior Person for Child Protection.
- Continual development through the identification and implementation of your own Professional Review and Development needs to include:
- Continually striving to improve performance;
- Setting and working towards targets with AHTCC, linked to the department and school development plan.
Promote and adhere to the Nord Anglia Education vision and values:
All staff are required to manage effective personal development as part of the Company’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organization.
- Each individual must ensure that they meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and other relevant legislation.
- Any other appropriate duties as allocated by your line Manager.
If you are interested in the post or you find someone suitable and would like to recommend him/her to the school, please send CV and application to HR department via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th January 2019.