BIS HCMC’s IGCSE results headlines
- 98% of BIS HCMC students achieved 5 or more passes at grades A*-C.
- 48% of BIS HCMC students gained 8 or more A* or A grades.
- 73% of all IGCSE grades achieved by BIS HCMC students achieved A* or A compared to the 2018-19 figure for England of 22%.
- 91% of all IGCSE grades were A*-B.
- 98% of students’ grades were A*-C, compared to the 2018-19 figure for England of 70%.
Students here at the British International School, Ho Chi Minh City continue to excel and outperform UK national averages year on year. These exceptional results in both the IGCSE and IBDP examinations are a testament to our ambitious approach, our high academic standards, outstanding teaching practices and the hard work and dedication of our students.
“I am extremely proud of our students at BIS HCMC for achieving exceptional IGCSE results this year. Our examination results each year are quite phenomenal but these results are the best we have ever produced at IGCSE level," Mr Anthony Rowlands, Principal of the British International School Ho Chi Minh City said.
"The school has, very recently, been rated by the British Government, as ‘Outstanding in every Category’ and the quality of these IGCSE results reflect that judgement. The results confirm that we are an outstanding school with outstanding students, guided by outstanding staff and parents."