However, we are acutely aware that we must continue other processes and procedures as normally as possible and Parent Voice is high up on our agenda.
Parent Voice is a vital aspect of our school/parent relationship and we need your ideas, opinions and views now, more than ever. As such, I would like to invite you to participate in a new programme of Virtual Parent Voice meetings.
How will they work?
- These meetings will be conducted via Microsoft Teams (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software)
- They will last approximately 30 mins
- They will be done in Year groups to manage online numbers and give a clear focus
- Mrs Parker-McMahon, the Learning Leader and Dr Latkowski will all be present and ready to answer your questions
- However, to maintain manageability, questions should be submitted beforehand via the online ‘MS Forms’ link by clicking here
- If time permits, other questions may be asked online
- Meetings will be in Polish or English
What do I need to do to participate?
- Make a note of the date of the meetings – see table below
- Send in any questions you have via the online ‘MS Forms’ link by clicking here
- Log in to MS Teams using the code which will be sent to you via Tapestry or Seesaw – you may have to use your email address
Please find the schedule below.
Head of Early Years