Over the last month we have been entirely focused on working intensively to ensure the best provision for our students in these ever-changing and challenging times. However, we are acutely aware that we must continue other processes and procedures as normally as possible and Parent Voice is high up on our agenda.
Parent Voice is a vital aspect of our school/parent relationship and we need your ideas, opinions and views now, more than ever. As such, I would like to invite you to participate in a new programme of Virtual Parent Voice meetings.
How will they work?
- These meetings will be conducted via Microsoft Teams
- They will last approximately 45 mins and each year group will have two this term
- They will be done in Year groups to manage online numbers and give a clear focus
- We will have each meeting in English and Polish
- Mrs Prabhu, the Head of Year and Mr Yorath or Dr Latkowski will be present and ready to answer your questions
- However, to maintain manageability, questions should be submitted beforehand via the online ‘MS Forms’ link by clicking here
- If time permits, other questions may be asked online
What do I need to do to participate?
- Make a note of the date of the meetings – see table below
- Send in any questions you have via the online ‘MS Forms’ link by clicking here
- Log in to MS Teams using the code which will be sent to you – you may have to use your email address
Please find the schedule below.
Head of Primary