Let's take a look at some of the things we got up to:
- In Literacy, we read the story of 'The Hungry Caterpillar' by Eric Carle. It's one of our all-time favourites!
- In Communication and Language, we began our zoom calls. We shared our weekend news and took part in a Show and Tell session.
- In Physical Development, we practised our hand-eye co-ordination by batting balloons
- In Maths, we took part in a number hunt and were so surprised to see how many numbers we found hidden around our homes. We also counted out fruit and made patterns with the hungry caterpillar
- In Phonics, we clapped out syllables and began rhyming pairs
- In Expressive Art and Design, we created our very own Easter Bonnets
Take a look at some of our cracking designs!
We would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Easter from the Pre-Nursery Team!
We leave you with a lovely poem about a fuzzy little caterpillar, enjoy!
Toucan Class Teacher