The cup will be competed for with 10 different challenges and each individual in each year group will contribute to the overall winner.
Breaking - For the first time ever, PARENTS and STAFF can also compete for the cup in the staff and parent teams.
Schedule and Information
- Lesson 1 - 3 as normal
- From 11am onwards students parents and staff are 'off screen' working towards the 10 challenges.
- Follow the below link to each challenge and watch the tutorial before completing the challenge and submitting your results.
- You can have as many attempts as you like.
- You must upload evidence for each challenge as you complete the form(either a video or picture of the result).
- Forms to submit scores will open at 11am and close at 8pm
- Results announced on Thursday 25th June 2020.
The Challenges will be as follows and links for these challenges will be available on firefly:
Challenge 1 - Distance Challenge
Challenge 2 - Step Up Challenge
Challenge 3 - T-Shirt Challenge
Challenge 4 - Target Challenge
Challenge 5 - Loo Roll Long Jump Challenge
Challenge 6 - Loo Roll High Jump Challenge
Challenge 7 - Paper Aeroplane Challenge
Challenge 8 - Coordination Challenge
Challenge 9 - Triple Jump Challenge
Challenge 10 - Speed Bounce Challenge
Director of Sport