What can you expect?
Inspiring lessons from your child’s teacher make every virtual school day an engaging one. Your early years child will:
- Take part in real-time lessons with their world-class teachers every day using a safe and secure platform
- Have fun trying new activities online and offline
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning and play
As parents, you will receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements.
In our Early Years campus, students are engaged each day through learning activities set by their class teacher and posted on online learning platforms; Tapestry for Pre-Nursery-Reception & Seesaw for Year 1.
Learning activities included for Reception and Nursery include:
Learning activities included for Reception; Nursery and Pre-Nursery include:
- Communication and Language/Literacy
- Learning will also include other specific and prime areas of learning
- Mindfulness & problem solving and cooking
Teachers will post videos of them explaining an activity of task for Phonics, Communication and
Language and Maths each day. Students are asked watch these videos and then complete any relevant activities set by the teacher. Students then Post their child’s learning on Tapestry along with any questions or inspiration your child has had during their home learning process.
Feedback from the class teacher
Teachers will provide feedback to the students about their learning and students attendance is marked daily through a register and evidence of tasks completed are uploaded daily to Tapestry.
For to see some the exciting contents of our lessons, check out the blog.
What does an early years virtual school day look like?