What can you expect?
Every virtual secondary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
Through the Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
Parents receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
In our Secondary campus, students conduct online lessons from 8.15am to 3.55pm each day through Microsoft Teams and Firefly online learning platforms. All lessons, breaks, assemblies and form times run according to regular timetables and homework is set according to the homework schedule.
For students, contact with teachers and collaboration with their peers is a vital form of support. Assembly time and form time is an important point in the week to check in with all students, provide help and guidance as well as activities and resources.
Teachers have a fixed schedule of online meetings to maintain a high degree of communication and collaboration.
For Year 11 Virtual School Expierence click here.
For IBDP Virtual School Experience click here.
To see some the exciting contents of our lessons, check out the blog.
What does a secondary virtual school day look like?
Take a look at the Virtual School Experience…