BISW PARENT ASSOCIATION
Involvement in your child's school plays a vital role in the development of our classrooms, clubs, athletics and social events
The BISW Parents' Association (PA) strives to enhance the student experience and help promote excellence in BISW’s international education by facilitating collaboration between BISW families, the school administration and the D.C. community.
BISW Parents' Association is broken down into different parts and there are many different opportunitites for parent involvement. The PA Board breakdown can be found here.
To achieve these goals, the BISW PA:
- Brings the school community together through social functions and student-focused activities
- Builds partnerships between the school and parents
- Serves as a line of communication between parents and the school
- Solicits and advocates parents priorities to the BISW administration
- Uses the skills and experience of parents for the benefit of the school
Please refer to the BISW Parents' Association resources for all upcoming events and information by the PA: