What can you expect?
Inspiring lessons from your child’s teacher make every virtual school day an engaging one. Your early years child will:
- Take part in real-time lessons with their world-class teachers every day using a safe and secure platform
- Have fun trying new activities online and offline
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning and play
- As parents, you will receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements.
What does an early years virtual school day look like?
EYFS (Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Reception) Years 1 & 2
- Daily tasks, phonics lesson, and story posted on Seesaw.
- Daily One on One teacher* and student online discussion / guided task time. This will be done via skype and will require parents' or a caregiver’s email address.
- Resource ‘library’ – classroom resources available to borrow. **
- Resource packs, available for collection, with resources to complete activities