What can you expect?
Every virtual primary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our virtual school will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching as part of our blended learning approach.
Through our Virtual School Experience your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalised feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
What does a primary virtual school day look like?
EYFS (Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Reception) Years 1 & 2
Daily tasks, phonics lesson, and story posted on Seesaw.
Daily One on One teacher* and student online discussion / guided task time. This will be done via skype and will require parents' or a caregiver’s email address.
Resource ‘library’ – classroom resources available to borrow. **
Years 3 – 6
For upper primary, the students will follow a timetable close to their typical in-school day.
Students will take home their iPad to support their learning. Should the closure be unexpected, they will be able to collect it on the first day.
Blend of Microsoft Teams lessons and independent tasks, details of which will be shared daily.
Daily One on One meetings with each student.*