The British International School Bratislava is located on two campuses in Dúbravka, a leafy suburb of Bratislava.
Nursery and Reception is located in Willows at Dolinskeho street. Year 1 and 2 are located in Maples at Peknikova 4. Primary and Secondary (Years 3-13) in Oaks at Peknikova 6. Dolinskeho and Peknikova are a 5-minute walk from each other.
Our students enjoy the benefits of a range of facilities:
- Younger students in our Primary School enjoy the following facilities:
- Large, light and airy classrooms with room for play as well as formal learning
- Primary library
- ICT room
- Primary Kitchen
- STEAM room
- Older students at our Secondary School learn in subject-dedicated classrooms. Those facilities include:
- 6 modern, well-equipped Science labs
- 1 special ICT room with film technology
- The large library is a fabulous space with dedicated areas for IB students and a suite of computers for research, alongside shelves of books and periodicals
- Modern and functional music rooms
- Social area for our students
- 2 bubble gyms in winter
- New all-weather sporting surface
- A dance studio
- Basketball courts
- A 200-meter athletics track
- A half-size Astroturf football pitch
- A 1.296 m2 outdoor field providing a wide range of sporting opportunities including football, basketball, tennis or badminton.
- Playgrounds for the younger children are provided with high quality and stimulating play equipment
- Multipurpose hall/theatre