• Drink the optimal amount of water. One of the best things you can do for your health is to drink plenty of water. Our bodies are made up of 70-75 percent water so it is extremely important to replace it every single day.
• Eat a healthy diet. Maintaining a good healthy diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables and minimal amounts of organic meats, is another way to keep your body clean & in good shape. Try eating an extra piece of fruit or vegetables every day too
• Try to eliminate all forms of sugar. This includes not only the obvious kinds as cake, cookies and sweets, in general, but bread, pasta, rice, yogurt and commercial, store-bought fruit juices. Although all of these things are made with different types of sugars, your body still converts them to sugar, which will compromise your immune system.
• Do your homework to find the best supplement for your health. Even if you think that you eat “perfectly” all the time with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, you still need to boost your nutrition with a supplement. Get an advice on this at pharmacy/your physician.
• Exercise regularly even if only for 15 minutes a day. Get outside, take a short walk and enjoy your time.
• Get the right amount of sleep every night. The average person needs 6-8 hours of sleep per night.
• Wash your hands regularly. Keep the bacteria and viruses off your hands, out of your mouth and eyes. Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer close by for those instances where you can’t get to soap and water.
• Try to keep stress to a minimum. Studies have shown that high stress levels are making a person more susceptible to catching colds and flu. So try to study/work wisely.
We are looking forward to meeting with parents on 16th March at 16:00.