Borinka – Draci Hradok - Pajstun Castle – Borinka
- Saturday 13th May 2017
- The Slovak Lines Bus leaves Bratislava Bus Station at 08.40 / Patronka at 08.56 / arriving Borinka at 09.30.
- Alternatively, those travelling by car can meet at Borinka village, opposite the church, at 09.30.
- I will be arriving by bus and getting on at Patronka.
- This is a circular walk. It takes approximately 3 hours.
- From the village centre, we will walk to the end of the village, up through the forest to the castles.
- At the end of the walk Mrs Warmington has kindly offered to host a light lunch and refreshments at her house.
This walk includes a short but steep climb and is unsuitable for pushchairs.
Please let me know if you intend to come on the walk so that we will know to wait for you and for Mrs Warmington to know how many to cater for.
If you have any questions please come and find me at Peknikova or email me at Sarah.Keys@bisb.sk
BISB Walking Club