● Manage daily administrative tasks
● Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
● Handle demanding calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings and events
● Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities
● Arrange and coordinate meetings and events, booking venues, equipment and refreshments
● Attend meetings and take minutes / actions
● Dealing with simple enquiries, and having the judgment to know when to pass them to more senior colleagues
● Maintain the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality
● Other appropriate duties as allocated by members of the SLT
● Hold a bachelor’s degree
● At least 2 years working experience in administration
● Excellence Microsoft Office skills
● Good interpersonal skills and high personality integrity
● Be patient, careful, hardworking and flexible
● Can professionally communicate in both English and Khmer - both in written and oral formats
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph and updated CV with all relevant experiences.
Closing date: 17 May 2019.
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people.
All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com