● Location: Phnom Penh
● Schedule: Full-time
● Salary: $1500 - $2000
● Insure that the NISC campus and facilities are secured, cleaned and maintained at a high level
● Communicate regularly with all security personnel, maintenance technicians, cleaners and grounds crews and supervisors, both individually and as a group
● Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and reduce operating costs
● Track, analyze and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, and schedule compliance, etc.
● Maintain safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
● Direct, maintain, and enforce the safety program for maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance technicians
● Monitor that use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment, and initiates reordering when necessary
● Ensures that maintenance technicians and adequately trained, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
● Liaise with teachers and staff on maintenance and cleaning issues
● Develop security, maintenance and cleaning schedules and routines
● Support the supervisors with personnel issues
● Monitor the performance of all security, maintenance, cleaning and grounds crews, with occasional night visits to the campus
● Respond to emergencies or issues outside of the school hours
● Assist the Principal to monitor the progress and quality of ongoing construction projects
● At least 5 years experiences with related work
● A thorough knowledge in mechanical/electrical engineering, building construction and plumbing
● Ability to read and understand building plans, including structural, electrical and mechanical systems
● Knowledge and understanding of techniques and best practice involved in preventive maintenance, housekeeping, landscaping, and construction. Excellent written verbal communication skills in English.
● Open to new ideas and adaptable to changing technology
● The ability to manage time, lead a team of subordinates and priorities tasks
● High level of professionalism in dealing with all members of the school community
● Strong organizational and administrative skills, able to develop policies and procedures and sufficient computer skills
● Experience in preparing, monitoring and analyzing budgets, finances and tenders.
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experiences.
Closing date: 1 July 2019. The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com