How to apply
Please fill out the application form available to download at the bottom of this page. You should:
- Complete all sections of the form, asking us if you have any questions.
- Submit the form to our admissions team and include also the following:
- School reports from the last two years
- Medical forms as well as a medical certificate in case of allergies
- Copy of Swiss visa for foreign nationals
- A photocopy of your child’s passport or identity card
- One recent passport photograph
- A declaration of health or accident insurance
Once the Dean has assessed your child’s application, you will receive the decision either via email or by post.
In order to secure your child's place, you will be requested to pay a non-refundable admissions fee of CHF 2,000 per application.
As a prestigious private school, our school fees go towards ensuring that your child receives the finest education and access to all of the benefits available to students of the Nord Anglia family of schools, including a world-class performing arts program co-developed with The Juilliard School, and the Global Campus, a platform which helps connect Nord Anglia students in over 50 schools around the world.
More detailed information can be found in the General Conditions Fees document available for download below.