Who can be a member?
- Any student who succesfully finished his or her secondary studies at Champittet
- Any Alumnus over 18 and sponsored by at least two (2) Alumni
- Any previous teacher at Champittet
For more detailed information, please consult the Alumni Charter (French)
What are the advantages?
You can find below your privileges. New since fall 2017/2018 : Collège Champittet offers its active members a 50% discount on the admission fee for their children and grandchildren.
Where do I pay?
In order to benefit from the “active member” advantages, the yearly contribution of CHF 50.- should be paid on the following account by 30 August of every year: Banque Cantonale Vaudoise - Collège Champittet SA – Alumni - IBAN CH92 00767 000K 5355 9161
Who should I contact for questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com
|Unique contribution of CHF 500.-
||Yearly CHF 50.- contribution
- In addition to the advantages of the active members:
- Lifetime membership and Gold card
- Annual event exclusively open to the Gold members
- Selection of the «Alumnus of the year»
- In addition to the advantages of the passive members:
- 50% discount on the admission fee
- Champittet pin’s
- CHF 10.- discount on the annual fondue
- Sports day: free lunch
- «The Alumni Vault» under the Villa available for your events
- Chapel available for weddings and christenings
- Contacts with the Alumni Relations Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Homecoming: meet with your former classmates for the 10th, 20th, 30th… 100th anniversary of your graduation
- Access to the stamms in different cities in Switzerland and in Europe