They come around every year, demanding many hours of preparation and revision for our older students. Of course, they are the IB and IGCSE examinations.
We recognise the challenges that our students face as they work hard to achieve the very best that they can. Time is at a premium, and finding an appropriate and supportive place to get down to study can be a real concern.
Within our boarding community you will find a supportive and friendly group of staff and peers who are willing and able to help you to make the most of your study opportunities as you approach your examinations. Here are some of the benefits included in a boarding fee that you may like to consider:
- A distraction free environment with like-minded students focused on study
- Peer support during your preparation and revision
- Support from our house parents both academically and pastorally
- Support from our recently graduated Gap Students who can help with a range of specific subjects
- After school support each weekday from at least four Secondary teachers with a variety of subject specialisms
- Study opportunities each Saturday daytime supported by Secondary teachers
- A huge saving in time travelling back and forwards to school each day
- Access to the school servers at all times through our wireless network
- Positive routines including access to all sporting facilities to keep you healthy as part of your examination preparation
- Accommodation on campus on the night before your examinations.
With all these benefits and a flexible package to suit your needs, the real question is why wouldn’t you invest in a second home in boarding?
Contact our admissions team for further details.