As part of the preventative measures put in place by the Thai Ministry of Health and the Thai Ministry of Education we have received instructions from the Office of the Private Education Commission that students must keep a daily record of places they have visited in case it is needed in the follow up investigation for any reported COVID19 cases.
We aim to make this process as simple as we can by providing a link to a short form to record this information each day.
- Secondary students will be able to complete this themselves but we expect that Early Primary and many Primary students will need their parents to complete the form on their behalf.
- For those parents completing on behalf of their children you will be asked to use the students O365 account email and password. If you have any difficulty logging in please contact your child's teacher.
- For ease of use we suggest you bookmark this link.
- A separate form must be completed for every child every day.
- Please use the following link:
If your child is currently on our virtual learning programme because they are not in Thailand you do not need to complete this form.
We encourage you to make this part of your daily routine. The authorities may visit and ask to inspect this information at any time so we ask for your support to ensure that we are complying with this requirement.