We’d love to meet you in person, but while that is not possible we are excited to invite you to our very first Virtual Coffee Afternoons next week on:
- 26-Aug 16.00-17.00 EYFS & Y1-2
- 26-Aug 17.00-18.00 Y12-13
- 27-Aug 16.00-17.00 Y3-4
- 27-Aug 17.00-18.00 Y10-11
- 28-Aug 16.00-17.00 Y5-6
- 28-Aug 17.00-18.00 Y7-9
During the meeting you will be able to hear about our new principal Dr Andre Nel’s vision for the school, learn about exciting curriculum developments, and be updated on our inspiring and innovative learning resources. Our virtual sessions will enable you to interact with staff and students on the day of the meeting. The sessions will be recorded and available to re-watch afterwards.
Here is our agenda for the meeting:
- Welcome and introduction of key staff
- Health and Safety Protocols put in place
- Curriculum overview
- Main online learning platform (seesaw / itsLearning) brief introduction with video of student view and link given to parent folder of videos etc
- Other online learning platforms utilised
- Expectations and essential agreements for ‘live’ lessons during Virtual Schooling
- Question and Answer
Should you have any questions or haven't received MS Teams Virtual Meeting Link, please do not hesitate to contact to us at +998712685561 or telegram @bstashkent.
Looking forward seeing you online!