Sick of Watching and Listening and Want Some Doing?
Then join the British School of Tashkent (BST) for our FIRST interactive PE and Languages Taster at 15:50 (GMT +5) on Wednesday 9th December.
Our interactive sessions will excite and delight future Diplomats, Choreographers, Journalists, Sports Psychologists, International Development Leads and Cardiac Scientists.
- 15:50 – Welcome to BST – Elena Savtsova (Head of Admissions)
- 15:52 – The BST Difference – Dr Andre Nel (Principal)
- 15:55 – Compete to Win Vocab Genius Title – Tristan Weston (Head of English)
- 16:05 – The Mysteries and Wonders of English – Ulrike Jones (English Teacher)
- 16:15 – Questions and Answers – Elena Savtsova (Head of Admissions)
- 16:25 – Feedback and Finish - Dr Andre Nel (Principal)
PE and Languages help students expand their horizons, gain self-awareness, empathy, communication, teamwork and resilience skills. BST’s holistic approach also means our students develop academically, physically, emotionally and socially.
Places are limited so please book now to avoid disappointment.