Should you wish to apply for admission to the British International School, Hanoi, the following is a list of required documents:
- Completed Application Form
- 2 current passport photographs of the student
- Copy of student’s passport or birth certificate
- Medical Record and Immunization Record
- Physical Evaluation signed by a doctor
- Most recent school records in English (translated where applicable)
- Learning Support assessment documentation attached (if applicable)
- Application Fee
Upon receipt of the required documents, your child will be invited for an assessment and personal interview with our Head of Primary or Secondary School. A place will only be offered for a child when all of the required documents are submitted to the Admissions Department and the Application Fee has been paid.
Each offer of a school place must be accepted within two weeks after which it is automatically withdrawn and may be offered to another family. Each offer of a school place will include a date for the child to start school. Places cannot be held beyond this date without the payment of the relevant tuition fees.
Download our Admissions Policy and Application Form