“Today’s Children – Tomorrow’s World”
Children are the future of the nation and of every family. Ensuring the protection and welfare of children is the responsibility of all of us. Unfortunately, nowadays, our children are at risk of being exposed to many forms of abuse that could lead to serious consequences in their physical, emotional and mental health.
- What can parents and adults do to protect children?
- What can we do to help children protect themselves from abuse?
Understanding the concern of many parents, the seminar “Every child matters: Let’s speak up!” is designed to help parents understand more about the current landscape of child abuse and the role each person has in keeping children safe as well as create a community of people having the common interest in protecting children.
The seminar will highly impress you with expert speakers who will present on the following contents:
- Landscape of Children’s issue: abuse in general understanding
- Insights into child abuse & practical solutions
- Sharing from an educator’s perspective
- Young people’s voice: Cyber bullying & “Lost connection” Project
- Open discussion with speakers
- Ms Khuat Thu Hong: Founder and Director of the Institute for Social Development Studies (ISDS)
- Mr Tran Ban Hung: Child Expert – 20 years’ experience/ Former Head of Child Protection Committee – Save the Children in Vietnam
- Mr Mark Sayer: Principal – British Vietnamese International School Hanoi
- Mr Le Hoang Long: Year 13 student of BVIS Hanoi- Founder of ‘Lost Connection’ Project
The seminar is open to BVIS and external parents. Entry to the seminar is free but places are limited so please register early to reserve your place HERE.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school on (024) 62668800 Ext: 164 (Ms. Tuyet) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you!