SAFER RECRUITMENT: The British Vietnamese International School, Hanoi is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including references from previous employers in accordance with our recruitment policy. Interviews will be conducted in person, and they will explore candidates’ suitability to work with children.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work on time under school regulations. Turn up about 30 minutes before work starts upon request to start up acoustic systems and make all things ready (laptops, projectors, microphones, etc.) for school-based assemblies, workshops and shows (including the work after school hours).
2. Always facilitate and support audio-visual equipment as required by staff or School Leadership Team to better serve school-based events.
3. Be responsible at work and willing to support the maintenance and guard teams upon request or without any events requiring acoustic equipment (It is a fact that the audio-visual, maintenance and guard teams usually give each other mutual support).
4. Be responsible for managing and keeping acoustic equipment, projectors and laptops during the use and annual holidays.
Note: Required to clean and cover acoustic equipment periodically on holidays.
5. Always show yourself an affable person to colleagues, staff and students at work.
6. Store and secure audio-visual documents and files.
7. Immediately notify Line Manager of damage incidents or requests for repair or replacement of audio-visual equipment during the use. Not allowed to remove, assemble or repair audio-visual equipment on your own free will without any consent by Line Manager.
8. Perform other tasks as may reasonably be required by Line Manager.
Aged under 35
University/college graduate with a degree in audio-visual and event staging
Experience in all aspects of audio-visual and event staging is preferred.
Ability to learn new things
Strong communication skills
Excellent computer skills
Ability to communicate in English
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.