We are excited to announce that this competition has returned!
We are going to connect the competition theme with the Global Goals for Sustainable Development as they are the ultimate to-do list for people and the planet.
This year's competition is about:
What does Global Goal 3: Good Health and Well-Being mean to me?
What am I learning?
- By taking part in this competition you will be able to:
- Develop your creativity
- Think critically and engage with one of Sustainable Development Goals
- Share your thoughtful and considerate photos with others from other at BVIS Hanoi
- Practice your photography skills and have lots of fun
Choose the theme that best represents what Goal 3 means to you:
- Physical Health
Once you've chosen a theme, think about you can capture it visually
- Photographs entered must be your original work
- You may only send in one entry
- The digital file must be 20MB or smaller
- Do not use a filter on you photograph
- All the required information must be submitted with the entry, including:
- The title of the photograph
- Location of the photograph
- Chosen theme
- A 50 words explanation of the photograph
- Entries that are not submitted correctly or have missing information will not be included for judging
- If the photograph you took is of a person, you must ask them for permission to use their picture in the competition
- The judge's decisions are final
Winning photographers will receive prizes and have their photographs displayed in school.
Important things to know
- Deadline - 4th September 2020
- Go to your House Team for the instructions of how to enter
- Submit your entry into the assignment area there
- Age Groups
- Staff- Any member of staff can enter this competition