Each virtual secondary school day is an engaging one that brings every aspect of our curriculum to life, with plenty of opportunities for our oldest students to interact with their teachers and classmates. Our virtual school rigorously and holistically prepares our students for their exams, and a life beyond graduation, with bespoke guided study and dedicated support from our world-class teachers. Our blended learning approach includes innovative, interactive lessons, as well as collaborative and focused study time.
What can you expect?
A team of committed specialist teachers will deliver personalised lessons designed to keep students engaged with the teacher and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless.
Our Secondary (Years 7 – 13) virtual lessons include:
- Daily Attendance record and Engagement Data Weekly
- Real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Regular, personalised feedback and high-quality, interactive assignments
- Opportunities for collaboration in teams, as well as independent and focused study time to develop essential skills and nurture curiosity
- Participation in a range of activities with Nord Anglia students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Exclusive learning experiences created by our partners The Juilliard School and Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)