Housekeeping Supervisor will oversee and manage the cleaning team’s working schedules/leave, checking and ensuring the private and public areas are tidy and clean, provide full support to the team to be able to complete their tasks. NISC is a premium school requiring high standards of cleanliness to be delivered and maintained in all areas.
- Ensure the school and facilities are cleaned to a high standard
- Initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Maintain safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Monitor the inventories of cleaning materials/supplies, and initiate replacement or repair of equipment and materials as needed
- Ensures that cleaners are trained and motivated, monitoring each team member’s performance providing the necessary training if required
- Liaise with teachers and support staff on cleaning issues
- Develop, update, and monitor the work schedules
- At least 3 years experience with related work
- Knowledge and understanding of techniques and best practice involved in housekeeping
- Good in English communicate both in written and verbal
- Open to new ideas and adaptable to changing technology
- The ability to manage time, lead the team, and priorities tasks
- Be able to communicate with all members of the school community
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, able to develop policies and procedures and sufficient computer skills
- Applications should include a cover letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experiences.
- Closing date: 1 October 2019. The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org