The British International School Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated Arabic Teacher for Arabs and Non Arabs who can join our Arabic Department in January 2016:
- Qualified Teachers from Abu Dhabi Education Council with minimum of 3 years teaching experience in International School
- Experience in teaching both Primary and Secondary level
- Experience in Teaching both Arabs and Non Arabs
- The ability to offer Islamic and Social Studies subjects would be an advantage
- To demonstrate effective teaching and learning styles
- In depth knowledge of the current English national curriculum and associated assessment methods.
- A focus on monitoring, assessment, recording and reporting of student progress
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com with Arabic Teacher as subject heading.
BIS compensation package is designed to attract the best educators and is tax free