We use technology to make learning more relevant and to better prepare our students to live in a high technologically infused society. Therefore, we have dedicated ICT rooms as well as laptops and iPads available across the school for teachers and students to use in their classrooms, all of which can be used to enhance the whole curriculum.
Our design technology workshops have facilities for designing and making a wide range of projects, including graphic design, practical electronics and control technology.
- Wireless broadband Internet connection to all the school buildings
- A number of newly-refurbished ICT rooms
- Two specialist music rooms with a wide range of musical instruments and multi- media equipment
- A Music Technology suite fitted with Apple Mac PCs
- Five science laboratories
- Seven computer suites