I graduated BA degree in Accouting and Management at Rajabhat Institue, Chachoengsao.
- Intermediate English course at London College of English, London, England. (2004)
- Fieldwork online training - Developing skills for the teaching assistant. (2004)
- Thai Teaching workshop - Developing Teaching skills and Thai courriculum for International
- Learning Support Management Performance Develping Programme (2017-2020)
- ELKLAN Training Course (Creating Communication Friendly Settings for 5-11 (2019)
I enjoy learning about the latest trends in special needs, child development and child behaviour development. In my free time I like to meditate, learn about new technologies, read and meetnew people. Also, I listen to classical music and learn new styles of arts and craft.
We work as a team to support every year group, student and teacher.
If there is a learning challenge with a student I can go straight to the class teacher to talk about the problem. We always find the best solution to solve it. I always feel warm and welcome to be part of the team. It's important to me and thats why I like working at St Andrews International School Bangkok.
"Ms Tawan is so good at art and designing, she is very helpful and kind."
"I like Ms Tawan because she gives me a lot of advice and she is very creative!"