For any family the school admissions process may be daunting. You're making decisions that will impact on your child's future. What could be more important?
At the British International School of Charlotte we understand the importance of choosing the right school for your child. My colleagues and I are here to support you through the school admissions process.
In the school admissions team, my colleagues and I will help you and your child by:
- Answering any questions you may have
- Arranging school visits and tours, ensuring that you are able to meet the right people
- Connecting you with "buddy families" who will welcome you into our community
- Helping you through the admissions process itself
- Be here for you throughout - and beyond - your time with the British International School of Charlotte
As you begin to get to know our school, some of the friendly faces that you meet will include:
As your main point of contact as you begin your journey with us, I warmly welcome and await your inquiry.
Director of Admissions and Marketing