How do you choose between private schools in Charlotte NC? With an excellent choice of good schools for your child, choosing one that will ensure your child thrives is important.
Amongst private schools in Charlotte NC we are the only international school. However, the city offers a good choice of other private schools. Choosing the right one for your child is important, and we want to ensure that you make the right decision for them.
Things to consider when choosing between private schools in Charlotte NC include:
- Your child's age. Not all private schools in Charlotte NC will offer through-education for your child.
- The curriculum offered. We follow an international curriculum designed to accelerate your child's learning in their early years and prepare them as a global citizen. Other schools may more closely follow an American-style education.
- The transferability of the curriculum offered. How easy would it be to move between schools should you relocate overseas?
- The school's approach to education. Does the school teach every child the same way or do they follow a personalized approach to your child's education?
- Opportunities and activities available to your child. Here your child will have access to the Nord Anglia Education Global Classroom, opening up the world to them, and an extensive range of extracurricular activities and trips.
- Opportunities and activities for you as parents. How involved can you be with the school? How welcome do they make you feel and how easy is it to integrate with other parents in the school community? Here we "buddy" every new family with a family already in our school to help you feel instantly welcome.
- The school's location. Our guide to living in Charlotte helps you to think about some of the best neighborhoods for families.
We encourage you to visit other private schools in Charlotte NC to compare and understand how we are different. You can .