What can you expect?
Every Virtual Primary school day is an engaging one that brings to life every aspect of your child’s curriculum, with plenty of opportunities to interact with their teachers and classmates.
Our Virtual School Experience will inspire your child with innovative lessons, unique learning opportunities and high-quality teaching, as part of our blended learning approach.
Through our Virtual School Experience, your child will:
- Participate in real-time lessons through a safe and secure platform
- Enjoy a balance of online and offline learning taught by world-class teachers
- Receive high-quality, interactive assignments and regular personalized feedback
- Complete tasks and activities with their classmates
- Develop essential skills and nurture curiosity through independent learning
- Receive regular updates from your child’s teachers on their progress and achievements
- Participate in a range of activities with students from all over the world through our Global Campus
- Enjoy exclusive learning experiences created by our partners at The Juilliard School and MIT
What does a Primary Virtual school day look like?
(Schedule slightly varies depending on grade*)
8:30 AM – Previous Day's Learning celebrated on Padlets/Microsoft Teams
9:00 AM – Morning Lesson/Session
9:30 AM – Wake-Up/Shake-Up/Singing Assemblies
10:00 PM-12:00 PM – Reading Groups/Maths Lessons/Literacy Lessons/Specialist Lessons/Story Times
12:00 PM-1:00 PM – Lunch
1:00 PM – 1:1 Calls with Class Teacher
2:00 PM – Group Lessons/Specialist Lessons/Individual Learning Time
3:30 PM – The Day’s Learning shared on Padlets/Microsoft Teams
Take a look at the Primary Virtual School Experience…