Rules of Use
Outdoor Tennis and Basketball Courts
- The tennis and basketball courts are private property and intended for the exclusive use of the BISC community.
- Courts may only be reserved for play during non-school hours using the online reservation system.
- Use of courts is limited to one hour if others are waiting to play.
- No food, drinks, gum or breakable objects are allowed on courts.
- Pets are not permitted on courts.
- No skate boards or bikes are allowed on courts.
- Use of courts is at your own risk.
- Please be respectful of local residents. No personal sound systems allowed.
- On tennis courts, please do not sit or lean on nets.
- On basketball courts, please do not hang from basketball back board, rim or net.